Do you want to be actively involved in implementing complex mission-critical software in the high-tech industry? Are you able to turn issues into innovative solutions?
Then join our team of Innovation Makers and work as a C# Engineer on beautiful, cutting-edge projects!
What will you do?
As a C# Engineer you contribute to the correct translation of domain-specific, technical and business requirements into intelligent solutions that are applied at our leading customers within the high-tech industry. In your work you keep the end product in mind, within which you work on your own part. You work closely with colleagues to coordinate the development process. Your focus is on the framework part such as desktop and server applications. An important part of the development process is testing, implementing and integrating your written code.
What to bring.
- You have a completed technical HBO or academic degree.
- You have extensive experience with Visual C# / .NET and MSSQL and version control systems (e.g. SVN or GIT)
- You are familiar with one or more Scrum methodologies
- You have experience with Test Driven Development and/or Behaviour Driven Development
- You are familiar with development environments such as Visual Studio and with tooling such as Jenkins, Polarion, CodeCollaborator, Enterprise Architect
- You are a team player, who respects, trusts and commits team members to decisions and action plans and strives for a collective outcome
- Working at Altran means that you will come into contact with a broad set of customers such as high-tech machine builders, chip developers and device & product developers. A broad technical interest, the ability to switch well between different domains and associated challenges are important characteristics. An eagerness to learn and to enrich others with your knowledge, openness to other cultures, ways of thinking and working, are important soft-skills.
What do we offer?
When you join us, we will immediately start working on your development. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to shape your own future. Teamwork is our key to success, you will spend most of your time together with colleagues and clients. This while working on projects and simultaneously on your own personal development. To support you as much as possible in this, we offer a wide range of training and education through our special Altran Academy!
We also offer you
- an indefinite contract, competitive salary and lease car
- an individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training opportunities.
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from the same field during knowledge sessions, customized training and workshops.
- an innovation budget and access to our InnovationLAB
- Lots of fun through outings, drinks, pizza sessions and LAN parties, among other things.
At Altran, everything revolves around innovation. We provide innovative answers to today's major challenges. The teams within Innovative Design & Advanced Applications form the basis for the development of tomorrow's products and services. Our employees have a broad interest and expertise in the field of programming languages, operating systems, development methods and techniques.