Software Engineer Java
Can you help Luminis Eindhoven grow?
Do you take software development seriously and want to share your enthusiasm about this profession with colleagues and customers? Then join the young team at Luminis Eindhoven! In Eindhoven we continue to learn and develop, to master and expand our skills. All with the aim of becoming experts in our field.
What does a software engineer do?
- Develop software, sometimes in a consultancy role and sometimes for Luminis projects
- Capturing your work, in how to's, designs and tests
- Chatting at the coffee machine with colleagues from Luminis and the client
- Looking for new and better ways we can do our job
- Sharing of knowledge and vision gained through presentations, knowledge sessions or blogs
- Building from scratch and working through Scrum
About Luminis Eindhoven
Luminis has offices in Amsterdam, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven, Rotterdam and the UK. From these offices, 200 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for our customers. We work with 100+ diverse customers, including major brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We develop solutions and are at the forefront of cloud, data, e-sports, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce.
Luminis specializes in providing innovative solutions for companies and governments. To do this we use the latest developments in the field of information technology. At Luminis Eindhoven you will work with a friendly team on developments for customers and on our own projects. In addition, there is a great deal of attention paid to the sharing of knowledge: whether you are a customer, colleague or business partner, we at Luminis believe that sharing knowledge and expertise is the only viable way to be and remain relevant in our field.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.